Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

A big thank you to the two most amazing men I know.My Husband and my father! 

Mr. R you are amazing and the kids are so lucky to have you as their Dada! You always know how to make them laugh and the best playmate EVER! They adore you!
The kids made this for Mr. R's Father's Day present


Daddy, without you I wouldn't be the woman I am today. You have given me so much, and done the same for my children.
We spent Father's Day Morning at Papa's house! They all had a blast with a water fight!

You taught me what a man should be. You were the best playmate EVER when I was a kid and my "rock" as I got older. Thank you for showing me nothing but love! You are the best Daddy a girl could ask for!

Riding the train at the park

Baking together

At the Japanese Tea Garden

My first baseball game

Halloween

Easter

Happy Father's Day to all Dads out there! 
You have no idea how important you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment