Monday, July 11, 2011

Momerory Monday

Doing the Lemonade Stand for the Fourth of July made me think of Littles' first birthday party. My mom and I made all the decorations by hand, the theme was Littles' in Wonderland and the colors where red, white and black. The party was lovely, I think everyone had a lot of fun.

I have always felt a first birthday is a big deal and there should be a big party to celebrate. We ended up with 45 guests in my tiny home. Luckily the weather was nice so people could go outside.

Little was dressed up as "Alice".



The house was covered in decorations........the only problem was my camera was acting up that day and all the pictures came out yellow :( Hench, I am only putting a couple of pictures up.

We made games, this one is the "bean bag toss" or toss the stuffed hedgehog in the Mad Hatters Mouth



When it came time for everyone to sing Happy Birthday, Little was out cold. She didn't have cake until later that night after the party was over, Big Brother on the other hand didn't wait............

Boog loved his Little Sisters party and was a party animal!!!!!!

I love parties and decorations are one of my favorite parts. I have already come up with the themes for the kids next birthdays. Littles' 2nd birthday will be "Sugar Plum Fairy" and Boog's Fourth Birthday is going to be "Circus". I have tons of ideas floating around in my head, I really need to start writing them down so I don't forget.

1 comment: