Wednesday, June 8, 2011

And Summer Classes begin

Today was Boog's first day ever of Little Gym. It was a blast, we both really enjoyed ourselves. He enjoyed running around and I enjoyed watching him.

He was so excited about class that I had to snap a before getting in the car picture. Over the top, maybe but I really enjoy having a record of their lives and I just love pictures in general.

 So here he is at one of the stations. The photos didn't turn out very well, I was watching through a window in the seating area and my camera sucks! I curse at it every time I use it. My dream/goal is to get a really nice one in the next year or so and go to the local JC and take some classes in photography. Fingers crossed!

I love that he is always so full of energy, here he can get it all out and I get a break from chasing him around ;)

Maybe he should take ballet too, this pose screams dancer to me! I really love to dance and my husband Mr. R isn't really a fan of it. So I am hoping that I can get my kids into it. We do dance party for half an hour everyday. Boog usually joins in for a bit and then sit while Littles and I rock out.


After class we went and got frozen yogurt with strawberries and little bits of mochi in it as a treat. He gobbled it down and then passed out on the car ride home. I guess class really tucker him out.

Next week they both start music class too and I know they are going to love the theme, Creatures of the Ocean. Can't wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment