Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dynamic Day!

March of Dimes- March for Babies was a success!!! I am proud to announce that I surpassed my goal of 200 hundred dollars, and that my lovely friend and two fantastic family members joined my walking team, "Team Boog". As a collective we raised 410 dollars. It warms my heart that so many people supported me in my first walk. Thank You All!!

Arriving at the walk

Team Boog!!!

My best friend Stefanie since we were 14. She always has been there for me and supported me through out our friendship!

Everyone gathering at the purple arch to begin walking

Aunt Diane and Nic on the trail! Go Team Boog!

Stef and I along the walking route

Finishing the 4 mile walk!


This experience inspired me to make it an annual event. Next year my goal is to raise 300 hundred dollars and encourage others to join Team Boog in the walk! I can't wait!!!!

Ps. Here are some of the messages people left with their Donations to the walk, I thought I would share :)


Sponsor Messages

Kim: Hope this helps you reach your goal.Have fun at the walk! Auntie Kathi
- From Kathleen Baladad
XXX You have a HUGE heart...so proud of you. Char.x
- From Charlotte Hamilton
Go Kim!
- From Lisa Sherrill
Love Bunches DJ & Dave
- From Debra Wojtek

Great cause!!
- From Ramona McGee

2 comments: