Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Searching for Fairies!

I encourage as much outdoor play as possible (as long as the weather permits it), but pretend play is my favorite. So when the kids are outside I try to set the stage for pretend worlds. Boogs usual "go to" for pretend play is dinosaurs and Littles happily joins in.She does a pretty mean Dino roar!

Littles roaring like a Dino for the camera


But for today's outdoor adventure I told the kids to find some flower fairies. It was a blast! Here are some snapshots I took while the kids we tracking down the magical winged creatures:)


spotted a fairy   

looking for her own fairy friend
making a funny face
Maybe there are more living high up in the tree top!
What was you favorite pretend game as a child?

7 comments:

  1. lily is so cute it hurts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg her face in that first pic is TOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! She has really been hamming it up for the camera the last couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps. Did you see her super cute hedgehog hair clip, I love that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, she's adorable!!!
    I'm starting your Portrait tomorrow! I'll post the listing on Etsy...when I do I'll email you.

    HUGS
    Char.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great pics! You are a great mommy for creating all of these wonderful memories for your children!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Char- Thanks! I can't wait to see the portrait. Will you be showing its progress on your blog?

    Big Hugs :)

    Alaina- Thanks, I just wish I had a better camera. Mine is a real piece of crap, half the pictures come out blurry and it has a 5 sec delay from when you push the button til it actually takes the picture. So needless to say I miss a lot of shots I want. But hey you make due with what ya got :) I really shouldn't complain at all, at least I have a camera to capture memories!

    ReplyDelete